COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Consent for Treatment
1. You may not come in for a massage if you, or someone you live with, has been in contact with someone who tests positive for Covid19.
2 You may not come in for your massage if you or anyone you live with have a fever, dry cough, or any other Covid-like symptoms. I will waive my cancelation policy for this situation
3. If you are fully vaccinated, you do not have to wear a mask.
4. If you are pregnant, please check in with your midwife or doctor and ask if prenatal massage is advisable.
5. You will need to fill out an online Health screening intake form on the day of each appointment.
The precautions I will be taking as a therapist will be the following...
1. I will be wearing a surgical mask until all my children are vaccinated.
2. I will disinfect all surfaces in my space between every client.
3. I will closely monitor my health as well as the health of everyone in my household and cancel all my massages if anyone is exhibiting any Covid-like symptoms.
4. I will disinfect my hands before each session.