December 2nd, 4pm
December 8th, 8:30am-4pm
December 9th, 4pm
December 11th, 8:30am-10:30am, 1pm-5pm
December 15th, 8:30am-4pm
December 16th, 4pm
December 18th, 8:30am-5pm
December 22nd, 8:30am-4pm
December 23rd, 4pm
December 29th, 9am-5pm
December 30th, 4pm
January 5th, 8am-5pm
January 6th, 4pm
January 8th, 8am-5pm
January 12th, 8am-5pm
January 13th, 4pm
January 15th, 8am-5pm
January 19th, 8am-5pm
January 20th, 4pm
January 22nd, 8am-5pm
*Psst! Write a google review after your massage and get $5 off your next massage!
Swedish or Deep Tissue
30-minute massage $45
60-minute massage $75
75-minute massage $90
90-minute massage $105
One-hour massage $85
75-minute massage $105
90-minute massage $125
* Postnatal same as Swedish and Deep Tissue
* For in-home table massage in the Burlington
area, add $50 to the regular price.
* Families signed up for childbirth classes
with Birth Journeys get $10 off massages throughout their pregnancy.*
60-minute private class, $100
(Can be covered by insurance as a childbirth preparation class)
If you cancel less then 24 hours before your appointment,
a $25 fee is charged. Clients who miss their appointment without having called to cancel will be charged 50% of their scheduled massage. If you go into labor before your appointment or show signs of sickness such as a fever this rule doesn't apply :)
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
1. You may not come in for a massage if you, or someone you live with, has been in contact with someone who tests positive for Covid19.
2. You may not come for a massage if you have traveled out of state to a county with more than 400 active cases per million less than two weeks prior to your appointment.
3 You may not come in for your massage if you or anyone you live with have a fever, dry cough, or any other Covid-like symptoms. I will waive my cancelation policy for this situation
4. You will be required to wear a surgical mask throughout the whole massage. If you are unable to wear a mask while prone (face down) I have a system set up with the face rest that can catch droplets or we can do side-lying position with a mask.
5. I will be taking your temperature upon arrival and if it is above 100.4 F we will not be able to proceed with the massage.
6. If you are pregnant, please check in with your midwife or doctor and ask if prenatal massage is advisable.
7. You will need to fill out an online Health screening intake form on the day of each appointment.
The precautions I will be taking as a therapist will be the following...
1. I will be wearing a surgical mask and a face shield.
2. I will disinfect all surfaces in my space between every client
3. I will wear an apron that I will change between every client
4. I will limit my outside exposure and be as transparent as possible as far as my exposure.
- on that note, two of my kids will be attending school, one of them goes to UVM and gets testing regularly.
5. I will closely monitor my health as well as the health of everyone in my household and cancel all my massages if anyone is exhibiting any Covid-like symptoms.
6. I am working to get a no-contact payment system set up before starting in September.
7. I will disinfect my hands before each session.
Three 30-minute massages $125
Three 60-minute massages $210
Three 75-minute massages $255
Three 90-minute massages $300
Three 60-minute prenatal massages $240
Three 75-minute prenatal massages $300
Three 90-minute prenatal massages $360
I'll come to your house or office with a massage chair. I can see up to 4 people an hour (12-minute massages) for $75 + traveling time in the Burlington area ($25). Minimum of two hours.
MASSAGE CLASS FOR COUPLES/FRIENDS
Private classes are 90 minutes and cost $150.
Please email if you are interested!
GIFT CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE!
Email me and I'll send you a customized gift certificate.